At OrthoMaryland We Understand that Injuries Can Occur On The Job. Our physicians have treated numerous workplace injuries. Our program is designed to promote healing and minimize disabilities.
Using OrthoMaryland will:
- provide prompt access to medical evaluation and treatment.
- offer beneficial services to the employee, including the consideration of the employee’s injury as it relates to issues in the work and home environments.
- encourage a timely return to work through education concerning the value of re-establishing a regular work schedule at the earliest possible opportunity. We consider alternative or modified work plans while communicating with employers and/or case managers.
- support your healing process through a practice wide goal of exemplary service with each patient and/or employer‘s contact to our office.
- create effective communication among all parties by proactive case management and provide prompt responses to requests for information.
- encourage safety and prevention measures through ongoing medical contact with the employer’s safety committees.
Case managers, insurance companies, attorneys AND patients choose OrthoMaryland for workers' compensation orthopedic care because we:
- provide board certified, board eligible and/or fellowship trained physicians covering virtually all orthopaedic subspecialties
- have over 40 years of experience with workers' compensation cases
- are very responsive to the needs and requests of employers and/or case managers
- always have timely appointments available
- provide thorough and prompt evaluations and reports
- offer three convenient locations in the Baltimore area - Quarry Lake, Lutherville and Owings Mills