Welcome to OrthoMaryland
OrthoMaryland is committed to you—as a patient and as a person too.
Our mission is to provide the finest orthopaedic care from physicians who sincerely care about those they serve. We welcome you to our practice and want you to know we are dedicated to meeting your orthopaedic needs with skill and compassion.
Steps becoming an OrthoMaryland patient
For your convenience, the initial steps for making an appointment and becoming an OrthoMaryland patient may be completed online.
- Schedule an appointment and provide us with your medical history and patient information
- If you prefer, you may contact us in person to schedule your first appointment by calling 410-377-8900. If you have already scheduled an appointment either online or by phone and have been directed to this site by a member of our staff—please read the following instructions carefully.
Prior to your scheduled appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to fill out necessary forms (if applicable) and bring the following items with you:
- Insurance card(s)
- Photo identification
- A referral if applicable (if you do not know if you need a referral, check with your primary care physician or insurance company)
- A list of any medications you are currently taking
- Any test results, films, or diagnostic studies related to the reason for your visit
- Your co-payment
- The medical history, insurance consent and HIPAA (privacy practices) forms you have downloaded and filled out from this site if you have chosen to do so. See below for the various ways you can fill out these forms prior to your visit.
- Your PIP insurance information (required only if you have been in an auto accident)
OrthoMaryland is excited to offer the lastest and greatest method to capture your health history, allowing you to answer questions about your current orthopaedic problem in privacy. We have electronic check-in pads that can be taken to your seat and completed prior to your visit with the physician or therapist. The information is then entered into your private health record for the physician. Maintaining a current and accurate health record is very important to us and we are proud to offer this method of secure check-in visit registration.
OrthoMaryland also has a pre-registration team that works hard to capture information over the phone, prior to your appointment so that your check-in process can move along more quickly on the day of your appointment. If you would like to pre-register for your appointment, please call 410-377-8900 and ask to speak with a Pre-Reg specialist.
Questions? Call 410-377-8900