OrthoMaryland has a common goal of exemplary customer service in mind when we connect with you, our patient. We would like to ensure your visit goes as smooth and comfortable as possible. Please prepare for your visit ahead of time to prevent any unnecessary delays. We also want to hear about your experience so that we can ensure that we doing our very best to support your healing process.
Access Secure Online Patient Forms
Your request will be processed within 24 hours, during normal business hours. If you do not receive confirmation of your request within 48 hours, please contact our office by phone.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- Insurance information and card
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all previous films –X-ray, MRI, CT, bone scans
- Diagnostic test results
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- Your referring physician and primary care physician’s name, address and phone number
- New Patients: download a patient registration below
OrthoMaryland is excited to offer the lastest and greatest method to capture your health history, allowing you to answer questions about your current orthopaedic problem in privacy. We have electronic check-in pads that can be taken to your seat and completed prior to your visit with the physician or therapist. The information is then entered into your private health record for the physician. Maintaining a current and accurate health record is very important to us and we are proud to offer this method of secure check-in visit registration.